Under administrative direction, is responsible for the management or coordination of student training programs and ongoing educational campaigns focused on sexual assault prevention in conjunction with University partners. Requires extensive knowledge of higher education administration, practices and procedures in order to perform complex duties in supporting operations of the Division of Student Affairs. Will provide assistance with case management to resolve student issues and concerns. Will promote and support additional programs and initiatives within the Division of Student Affairs.
- Manages project oriented activities including planning, initiation, coordination, implementation, and evaluation of student training programs in compliance with Federal and State requirements and institutional policies.
- Interprets, monitors, and analyzes information regarding policies and procedures, current regulations, and trends in higher education related to Title IX; researches best practices and latest development among universities related to Title IX.
- Implements an annual awareness campaign focused on sexual violence prevention.
- Maintains program files, data files and records for the purposes of data management and reporting.
- Coordinates and oversees the logistics of events, workshops, conferences, and other special events.
- Assists with case management to resolve student issues.
- Serves on standing and ad hoc committees as assigned.
- Promotes the Panthers Care initiative to support a culture of care at the university.
- Promotes and supports additional programs and initiatives within the Division of Student Affairs.
- Prepares presentation materials for use by self or others, editing content and adding appropriate graphic and design elements.
- Develops interpersonal contacts to support training and educational campaigns.
- Supports division assessment and strategic planning initiatives.
- Performs other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Manages social media to promote educational campaigns focused on sexual assault prevention and Dean of Students office initiatives.
For more information about the job and how to apply, visit https://pslinks.fiu.edu/psp/jobs/CUSTOMER/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_APP_SCHJOB.GBL?Page=HRS_APP_JBPST&Action=U&FOCUS=Applicant&SiteId=1000&JobOpeningId=513315&PostingSeq=1.